Erminia Capocelli

The Library of the University Suor Orsola Benincasa was established in 1895 and called Erminia Capocelli Library, by resolution of the Board of Directors, in 27 June 1974.

The library is humanistic and the libraria equipment reflects the didactic and research contents of the different Faculties of the University and it is increasing more and more; every year the patrimony becomes richer and richer in new accessions, accurately selected according strict scientific criteria that not only meet the cultural needs of the students and professors attending the library, but they also offer a valuable support to the cultural activities promoted by the University.

The magazines, about 1550, belong to a different sector of the Library and can be consulted at the Magazines Room.

The strength of the Library, today, is constituted by approximately 168.000 documentary units (volumes, brochures, which include several funds mostly coming out by the donations from scholars who were once in touch with the Institute and with the University today, magazines, electronic documents).

© 2004/18 UniversitÓ - London  ·  crediti

Privacy · Desktop Version · Accessible Version
| |